2022 Spring Webinar
UPK Planning and Implementation Support
This is a group webinar to provide an overview of the latest innovations in Learning Genie providing tools and resources to support the Universal Prekindergarten (UPK) Planning Implementation.
The webinar content will be aligned with the CDE UPK Planning and Implementation Template, addressing the following key elements:
- UPK/UTK lesson planning library with developmentally appropriate activities, linked to CA early learning standards and DRDP assessment.
- Workforce development and capacity building support
- Whole-Child Approach, connecting UTK, CSPP, ELOP programs as well as CBO and Special Ed under one child developmental profile and one assessment.
- Data Dashboard, Reporting and Integration with District data systems
- Dual Language Immersion Tools and data reporting
Who should attend?
Administrator, Early Learning Director, Curriculum and Instruction Director/Specialist, Education Director/Specialist, School Readiness Coordinator etc.
UPK Initiative Team
Thursday, 1/27/2022, at 2:00 pm Pacific Time
Tuesday, 2/1/2022 at 12:00 pm Pacific Time
Thursday, 2/3/2022 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time
Tuesday, 2/8/2022 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time
AB1363 Dual Language Learning
Support Any Educator to power Home Language Acquisition covering 104 Languages
This is a group webinar to provide an overview of the latest innovations in Learning Genie to support agencies to fulfill the AB1363 requirements on providing high-quality dual language learning programs. The module is designed to enable ANY educator (bi-lingual or mono-lingual) to provide vocabulary and language training for all children and maximally power parents to support children’s home-language and English acquisition.
Feb 2, 2022 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Feb 4, 2022 02:00 PM Pacific Time
Feb 11, 2022 01:00 PM Pacific Time