Learning Genie is a fast growing Ed-Tech start-up, aiming to revolutionize the early learning education industry. Our mission is to provide the most powerful portfolio and assessment tools, learning management tools for personalized learning for young children. We have been featured on ABC news 10, San Diego Business Journal for our innovation and our business impact in California and US. We are looking for hunters to join our sales team! As part of Learning Genie, you will be working with a group of proud innovators to shape the future of learning for young children.
Why work at Learning Genie:
- We’re growing quickly and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
- We’re a team that works hard and is committed to the vision of using technology to improve and innovate early childhood education.
- Look forward to coming to work. Enjoy frequent company happy hours, Margarita Fridays, team bonding and a great set of coworkers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to a variety of school agencies throughout the U.S
- Qualify prospects in a timely manner, provide online demos and presentations daily over the phone
- Develop and manage your own leads, in addition to incoming leads from the marketing channel, driving the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- 3-6+ months B2B sales experience (e.g. outbound or inbound sales environment)
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong desire for a career in sales
- Coachable, flexible and self-motivated
- History of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong presentation, networking, time management and interpersonal skills
Learning Genie is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Learning Genie is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
|Job Category||Customer Service|